Monday, December 6, 2010

Small but delightful

Cloth Doll made in the Waldorf Style

From peglee
Cloth Doll made in the Waldorf Style
zoom
Cloth Doll made in the Waldorf Style Cloth Doll made in the Waldorf Style Cloth Doll made in the Waldorf Style Cloth Doll made in the Waldorf Style Cloth Doll made in the Waldorf Style
I am pleased to introduce Susan. She has been on the creation table in my home for over a week.

Susan is created from all natural fibers and fabrics.

She is sculpted with wool and has moveable arms. Her body is filled with wool.

Her hair is the softest wool which has been needle felted into a wig and then needle felted onto her head.

Her eyes are embroidered with a grandmothers hands and her mouth is stitched with the most tender care.

Her coat is green felt and snaps on and off. Her shoes are of the same fabric and made to match.

Her dress and blouse are cotton and have snaps and hooks and eye closures.
She is a single one of a kind. I created the pattern for her head, body, hair clothes and shoes.

She stands a full 7" tall.

I have created Susan with such tender loving care that if you are to treat her in the same fashion, she will remain in your family for many generations to come.

(This doll is not created for small or young children to play with)
Susan will be available for sale for a short period of time and there will not be another like her made.

I wanted you to see, I have listed Susan on Etsy this morning.  I could not sleep so I got up and finished her.   She will be listed for one week only and I have listed her at the price of $375.00.
so now we will see what we see.  ( I will be very sad if in fact she is sold.)  LOL like I have to worry about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment