Saturday, December 4, 2010

a new sister



                                                                  It's our Linda Grace.

 She is 16" tall and has moveable arms.  She plays well with other dolls and especially likes to be with  children.  She has blonde curly shoulder length hair that is made from mohair and precious silk blend yarn.

  Her head is sculpted with wool and lots of love and tenderness.  Her eyes are embroidery stitches of the most steady hand.  Her mouth is formed with the love of a grandmother.

Her nose, well all we can say is: it is of the button shape kind.  (As cute as.)  LOL

Her body is filled with the child freindly and washable polyester fiberfill.

She is very soft to the touch and snuggles are her favorite thing.  She loves to give hugs and has a great disposition.

I love this small soul and have taken very good care of her.  If you do the same her quality will carry her through many generations of your family and their love.

Thank you for caring for my creation:  Gepettoette

Love this doll! Love how you wrote about her! Precious! have a great sunday! Ruth

Thank you Ruth.  I just love sundays.  I will change all the listings on our dolls at the Etsy site so the descriptions are similar to this.   I don't know if it will make a difference but am hoping it helps.
I started another boy doll today.  He will be a blonde and I think I will name him Peter!
Love you and thank you for your support and kind words. Have a very pleasant Sabbath.

No comments:

Post a Comment