Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Joseph Doll is now Josie for today!






OK, what do you think of this look? I need to finish the shoes and the ruffles are a little fuller than I wanted.. but... Please share any ideas you have as I am open to suggestions. Linda you sent me a strand of of light pink yarn you were making a sweater out of.... I think that would go really good with this outfit. Maybe a doll with some hair that comes out under the bottom of the hat a bit... Ideas... ideas....
Oh.... I found some fabric paper at Joann's today and printed off small labels 1 1/2" long by about 3/8" to put on dolls and clothes. It just says www.jeanleedolls.com and the font is Kristin ITC size 9. Sorry it won't cut and paste here. Ruth

Yep I think the leggins need to be tighter.  but you are definately on the right path!  yes definately!





3 comments:

  1. i think it is really cute.
    but it needs a long sleeve t-shirt under the dress.
    and for sure a little purse that has the same flower as is on the hat
    and could we have yellow sox.
    I really think you are on the right path!.
    maybe you should call one of your daughter in laws and have them have alook see.
    The leggins are a hit with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are doing it! The leggings are great! make them tighter to show the leg shape. Love the bright colors (of course!) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. I think the leggings are great and how did you make the shoes??? Peggy's idea of a purse with the same flower as the hat is the finishing touch.

    I am working on the pink sweater now so will get that to you asap. I am trying to make one of the short ones that crosses across the front. The jumper and other sweater, etc are in the mail. Should be there tomorrow. Linda

    ReplyDelete