Friday, December 31, 2010

LaToya

Ruth, I think I like the yellow leggings and the shirt without the sweater. I think she needs pink shoes that aren't so big. These shoes with the laces would be better on the RJ doll I think. I really like your idea about a floppy hat and a purse with big flowers that are kind of like the flowers on her dress. I am going to make some felted wool and see what I can come up with. I will look to see if I have some bright yellow wool that we could felt for flowers or the purse. I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Haven't thought too much about Leisel. With a name like Leisel I think she needs a dress like the Leisel in Sound of Music. Solid color, fitted waist with gathered skirt. Apron or pinafore? Or do we want to change her name and do one of the outfits from Gymboree or the Gap? Just some ideas.

Happy New Year. Don't stay up all night, there's lots of football on tomorrow. Love Ya, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment