Friday, December 24, 2010

IT IS FINALLY CHRISTMAS AT GEPETTA'S












I GOT A TREE!
I guess I didn't realize how great an effect a christmas tree can have on a person
I found a 4 foot tree at Michaels today for $19.99 and I brought it home and
ta da....... it is finally really christmas at my house!
I am so excited I can hardly stand it.!!!!!!
I have no ornaments but I do have loads of presents from all my family that love me dearly!
I am surrounded by My Heavenly Father's Blessings.
Now......
The next thing I want to share......
The new 8" doll has mohair, hair.  We have success.  It actually looks like hair and not yarn
I believe this is the appearance we want for all future dolls.
I am going to crochet a green shawl for her and hem her skirt and then she will be complete.
I Love you all and am so Happy I carry the Nyberg name!
I love you Linda
I love you Ruth
I love you Alyce
I love you Mike
I love you MOM
I love you DAD
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment