Sunday, December 26, 2010

Introducing R.J.






Looks like he got a new train for Christmas.  What he really needs is a new pair of pants and some brown shoes.   LOL
Started him late last night and just finished.
the question is;;;;;;;;;;????????????? do the fingers stay?
I think I can sculpt ears.  I will do more research and practice.  I am working on a new foot (with toes).  the pattern for the entire leg has to be changed and I am working out the details so the clothes will fit the same.
Ok, I'm ready to try my hand at doll making.   Should I order the supplies from the same place where we ordered before? (A child's dream? ) or was it weir crafts?    Do you think I can do it? Alyce

I know you can do it. If I can do it anybody can do it.  do you want me to make up a kit and send it to you? or you can order kits from weir crafts.  although they are closed until the 3rd. of Jan.
the best instructions and patterns are from  http://www.dancingraindolls.com/  though.  They are difficult to find on the internet thoug.  Just tell me what I can do to help and I will be more than happy to get you started.
I love you so much!
I just looked and A Child's dream has patterns and supplies also.
I am out of doll skin and am needing to get more.  I have a small amount of brown left but that is all.

2 comments:

  1. My vote: Yes, keep the fingers. Makes me wonder if you can do ears? hmmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I like where you're going with the feet too.

    ReplyDelete