Monday, February 28, 2011



This is the backpack made up. This is the small size. Peter Got No Tail would fit nicely in this size because of his long thin legs. I would definitely recommend, however, that for our regular dolls we use the large size. Not a difficult pattern, though, and it has lots of possibilities. Linda


well it worked up way more cuter than I thought it would. and can I just mention. the colors you chose are really cool. and how long did it take to make? and was easy?

Really fun. Please bring the pattern. I think I'm going to need to make some of these. Ruth

It took me just over 2 hours and was fairly simple. The pattern called for making the straps out of bias tape but I made them out of the corduroy so they would be wider and more comfortable. I will bring copies. Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment