Friday, February 4, 2011

Me in the Morning!


I've seen this hair in the mirror!


Took a break from making clothes and decided to try making a doll. She's about 8 inches. Probably will only be one of a kind, but I may have to make them for the grand-daughters for church. We'll see.

She is really something Ruth. She pretty well sums up how I'm feeling right now. Even feel like my undies are hanging lower than my apron. Linda


Oh boy is she cute!   I love her hair and her clothes and her size!   You three are inspiring me to get down into my sewing room.   BTW - did I say how much I love her hair?  
I think she would sell Ruth,  you should make a variety of different colors for people to choose from.   I love that her feet are striped, then you don't have to put shoes on her!  Love, Alyce







No comments:

Post a Comment