Monday, February 14, 2011


This is what I've been working on. Linda

This sweater will be perfect with any of the frilly dresses! Dress the Dolls Day is coming! YEAH! Ruth

I cant to play dolls. with you girls. it's gonna be so very much fun!


OK, what kind of yarn for this doll's hair - That's what I want to use, Please tell me where to go to buy it also? Love, Alyce

This is a thin 100% mohair. I think Peggy is planning on bringing what she has left with us, but not sure if it will be enough for a whole doll or not. I will look at the two yarn stores here, but it can be kind of hard to find. Peggy, what do you think? Love, Linda


I bought some yarn yesterday it's 95% mohair and 5% wool, thin with a little loop.   I think it will work fine.   See you soon!   Love, Alyce





No comments:

Post a Comment