Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Peter


He's done, unless I can figure out a way to put a bouquet
of easter flowers in his hands.
Ruth - it's Peter gotnotail!
LOL

Oh my goodness you guys are so resourceful and creative .... and fast. You have both been VERY busy today. I don't think I can keep up. Everything you've both done today is wonderful. I love Peter and all of Ruth's clothes. The basketball outfit is amazing. Our dolls are so much cuter than anything else I've seen in a long time. The patterns are wonderful too. I will keep working on my notes for the knitting patterns, but I'm afraid I'm still a ways out from having them finished in a format that people could easily read and use. I got the roving today and it is very nice. Should work very well. Love you guys. I am going to go knit for awhile. Can't hardly wait until we get together and we can see all this stuff together in one place. Love, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment