Sunday, May 22, 2011


This is what I did over the last couple of days. This is what 1 lb of handspun wool looks like.













I always worry about either dropping the dye pot or splashing it all over the floor hence the plastic tablecloth. Isn't it attractive?





















1 lb of Corriedale wool. Hmmm, what shall I make out of it? Any ideas, anyone?

















The label on the bottle of dye said "Spruce" which I thought would be a shade of green for some reason. Silly me. Hope you all had an interesting weekend too. Linda










Linda, I love the color!!!! Even if is is "Spruce".... it must be the blue spruce variety! Looks like really nice wool. Ruth

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dye job! Love the color. I'm always fascinated with the whole process of weaving and yarning. You are much braver than I -- I'd have that dye all over the place, including on me! I think a blue-haired cloth doll would be fantastic or a soft knitted bag with bead embellishments!

    ReplyDelete