Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dresses and Dolls....Can't get better than that!!!

These are the hand crocheted dresses than mom has been working on. They are for a 0-3month size baby, and would make a beautiful Christening Gown.


The next step for completion is a slip to fit under the dresses! Beautiful Mom. They'll soon be listed on Etsy!!!!



Dolls, Dolls and more Dolls. Here is my first attempt at an Izannah Walker Doll! Looking a little like Emma Smith from the 1840's. I'm not sure whether or not to keep the side ringlets... so I'm asking for everyone's opinion... Should the ringlets stay or go? Majority rules on this one!



Thanks for your input!! Ruth

the ringlets stay and longer hair in the back.  Not low enough onto the back of the neck!
Now you know, of course, this is only my opinion.
(you have seen the silly dolls I make!) peg

No comments:

Post a Comment