Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!!

This Post is dedicated to the founder and creator of this blog, and Jeanlee dolls:
Our dear sister Peggy! It's her birthday!!!!!!
She is my "just barely older sister", that I shared a room with as a child, who has the sense of humor in our family and the biggest heart of all of us! I have always admired her for her happy character, incredible artist talent, & hard working attitude, and absolutely adore her still to this day. Her idea for creating dolls has brought our family closer together, and has allowed us to share time and creativity within our family, even though miles separate us. She is absolutely the best, and I am proud and so thankful for her and too her for her incredible goodness and big heart! Peggy, thank you for all you do for us and others! You are continually giving and sharing. We love you and hope your day is the best!
With love your little sis, Ruth



Oh my heck!
I am over here just crying and crying.  How kind you are.

the blog was Our dear Sister Alyce's creation and I have to give her the entire credit for
the way it has given our family a place to connect.  this is an idea every family should utilize!
thank you Alyce for doing this for me, us our family.

And you Ruth!
You are so sweet.  I have always loved being you sister and always will through out all etenities!
All of a sudden 58 years old is lookin all kinds of better!
Love you,
peggly




AHHHHHH
thank you Alyce!
I am thinking about you ever minute!
Are you still on HIGH GROUND?   Can you get pictures of the flood and post them.
I am worried about cha.....
Love you

4 comments:

  1. I hope you will have a wonderful birth day! It's really great to have sisters!
    All the best from Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Happy Birthday Peggy!!!!!!! I hope you have the best day ever:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday from New Zealand Peggy. I am pleased that the purse arrived in time. I hope you have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Peggy, and thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog! Sisters are the greatest, aren't they?!!

    ReplyDelete