Saturday, March 19, 2011

I am NOT the Doll Maker


I either need another lesson in dollmaking or give it up altogether and let Peggy the Master Creator make the Dolls. This is what happens when you cut the fabric the wrong way on the grain..... you get a 20" doll instead of a 16" doll. Jolly Green Giant! Ha!!!! Sewing clothes is looking better and better! Ruth

Well, I think he is as cute as can be  I love his long arms and legs!  I can't wait to see what he looks like with his clothes on!
Don't give up..... I will write all the instructions down and then I'll come over and we will have another class!
Love you sis.
Our girl Mary Ann says "He's the older brother!"   LOL


2 comments:

  1. You gotit sister! He looks oh so cute to me. He'll be so handsome dressed up like Huckleberry Finn!

    ReplyDelete