Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I am loving birthdays

This is an oil painting by my little sister Ruth.
I am certain I will never get tired of looking at it.
So much action and passion in the waves....
I love it.
happy birthday to me!




A very beautiful handcrafted spinning wheel is setting in my livingroom.
This is a gift from my *oh so* talented sister Linda. 
 I have practiced for quite a long time today but am still not confident enough to put
any wool in it yet!
yep!  happy birthday to me!
Here's a big thank you shout out to two very kind sisters that I love!

1 comment:

  1. Am loving the new blog. you are really becoming quite the computer wizard. I looked at the pics and will try to draw the dolls. and get that to you in the next few days.
    I am pretty depressed tonight and just feeling like giving up.
    Am gonna go help Tanya pack the kids rooms tomarrow.
    Peg

    ReplyDelete