Saturday, November 20, 2010

Shoes below!

Eureka! I have finally solved the dilemma of the shoes. Got the pattern figured out for shoes to fit the new foot on this new doll. I guess you just have to be smarter than the fabric. Ruth, I will stick my pattern in the mail to you on Monday if you want it. The foot on this doll is a lot different than the dolls you have there, so I think you will want it.

Next somebody has to show me how to navigate around this blog. I'm illiterate when it comes to computers. Honestly I do a lot better with ventilators and IV pumps.

Peg, Katie is beautiful. And you figured out crocheted shoes! These dolls are going to be the best in the whole world.

I think Ruth needs to compose our home page for us in rhyme.

Going to bed now. It's been a good day.


Love the shoes. Love these new dolls! I wanna make some! Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment