Sunday, November 21, 2010

ideas and shoes

I think the "starter kit" is a great idea.   At least worth giving it a try anyway.


Hey I wanna pattern for the shoes.  did you you use the felted one?  They are so very cute.  Could you make Gepettoette a pair?  LOL

Have you started packing up yet?




GOOD BYE YOU GUYS
HAVE FUN IN THE SUN!!!!!


I think the appearance of these dolls are much more professional and have a character that is unique from other waldorf dolls. I think Linda and Peggy have perfected the style for our Waldorf designs. Peggy if you crocheted the shoes they are darling. I love the started package idea. So we need to finalize on the patterns and get going. I promise to work on that this week. Ruth

2 comments:

  1. Did you sell these two dolls? and for how much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. morning Alyce. I made these dolls for Linda. They are for her grand daughters. I did however sell several of the learning dolls at the craft fair yesterday.
    And the Douglas doll (a woman talked me down to $95.00 for him)
    Are you better? What did the dr. say?

    ReplyDelete