Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm overwhelmed.

Oh my gosh. Everything you guys have done today is soooooo cute. Ruth, I think your clothes are amazing. I have been concentrating on getting clothes ready for my Clara doll as we leave on Monday for the week in Hawaii and she is going with me for Clara's Christmas.

Have finished another sweater and another one in process. I will post pictures tomorrow when both are finished.

Alyce, I have your 3 ballet dresses cut out. 2 are yellow and 1 is blue. Will do your sweaters probably next week while flying. Hope that will be soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Linda! The Ballet Dresses will be enough. I won't need the sweaters. Unless of course you have already made them.

    Not to worry Anytime is fine. If I have to I will take them with me to Indiana when Abbe sue is born. (after christmas)

    ReplyDelete