Monday, April 11, 2011

We Had Quilt Group today!!!

Our crazy quilt group met today to exchange our round robin blocks. Eight ladies are participating. Each month we design and create a 12 1/2" block based around a history written by a member in the group and with a specific color and fabric scheme. Click on the link at the top of this page entitles Quilts and Craftss and see the newest designed blocks. This is a block from Joyces quilt. The completed quilt is posted on the quilt page. Beautiful quilt Joyce!!! This is a quilt we have pieced for the Ronald McDonald House. Each person made several 9 patch blocks and we actually made 2 quilts. This is our blue quilt... Now to tie it and give it away!


Donna created this BEE masterpiece for Marsha who is a member of a garden club and is doing some things for community with a BEE theme! Won't this project beeeeee darling!!!



Oh my goodness, you guys have been so creative while Ihave been out of commission. We are currently on the road between Pendleton and the Dalles. (I got a new aircard for my laptop so I can stay connected now.) Baby is doing some better, but will be pretty time consuming for the next few weeks. I will be going back down on Friday for a week, but plan on taking my knitting needles with me. Missed talking to you all. Love, Linda

All these beautiful projects make me want to beeeeeee happy!
Don't give up Linda.   We will wait for you......  am so happy you are able to spend time with
Candy and Joseph as you are needed.
peggly

No comments:

Post a Comment