Saturday, April 23, 2011

First head with clay


Oh my goodness you two. You have been so busy this last week while I was out of commission. I fly home tomorrow night and will be glad to get back in gear again. Just went through the last weeks postings and you two are just too creative. I haven't really even had any knitting time to speak of. I got one baby bootie done this whole week and that is it. Anxious to talk to you both and get back up to speed. Linda



Learning to sculpt is turning out to be very much fun

this is the first layer and then after she dries I will apply another.

whew- lots more steps than the waldorf dolls!

LOL

but just as fun

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lot of work, these are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to follow your clay work! I want to try to that too, it looks like fun!
    Have a great easter holiday! Monica

    ReplyDelete