Tuesday, June 7, 2011

BLUE


This is our sweet Ruth's dolly...... she has been hollering and giving me such a hard time......



"I want toes!

I want fingers!

I want a nose!



I love her..... she has blue eyes and a dainty pink smile......

She has dimples on her elbows and

dimples on her toes.......



Her hair.........

Her hair.................

Her hair....



If we make her a cute little dress......

she will be ready to go to the summer fair.........










So sorry for the corny try

to ryhme....

Her blue hair has brung out the crazy in me!

Ruth I really hope you will enjoy, dressing and playing with this ever so fun to create darling.

Right from the beginning she has wanted to be born! This is one of the funnest babies I have had on my work bench for along time!


I absolutely LOVE her! And Blue is my favorite color!!!! Can hardly wait to get her here and make come CRAZY clothes! Thanks Peglee! Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment