Thursday, January 13, 2011

LOLLY



It's LOLLY...... she has all yarn hair..... it is sewn onto her head in three sections... It is longer than I had originally planned....... but I know there will  ALWAYS be *little girls with scissors practicing beauty school*
                                                                               LOL
Another day ...............................................................................................................Another doll

Oh, she's as cute as can be!   And did Ruth sew the shirt and skirt?   I love her hair.  She is perfect.  Is her body stuffed with wool?


I can't wait to get together and try making my very own.  BTW - is she made out of the same new Weir fabric?  Alyce

Her outfit is one I purchased before christmas but I thought she would look cute in it.  she is stuffed with polyfill.  I am finally getting low on  wool.
she is covered with the fabric from weir but is a little different shade.  I think she is cut too. 
BTW  morning sis, how are you feeling?


Her outfit makes her look like a real little girl, standing up so straight!  LOL Alyce

2 comments:

  1. OH! HOW ADDDDDDDORABLE MOM! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! She is just so adorable... I honestly want all of the dolls you make! Love them!

    ReplyDelete